The Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama, Vrindavan, reserve the right to refuse/cancel a donation towards the activities of the twin organization if:
- The donor does not indicate the purpose of the donation.
- The donor does not give his full name, address and other contact details.
- The donor does not give his PAN or Aadhar when donating an amount less than ₹ 10,000/- or PAN when donating an amount ₹ 10,000/ or above.
If a person remits donation but due to slow internet connectivity, bank server failure or technical problem of the website, does not receive any confirmation message, and finds that the money has been debited from his / her bank account, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org We will check the transaction status and update / inform you the status of the transaction.
If there is any mistake in donating us, and the donor wants to refund his / her money back, please contact us: email@example.com or over phone (0565) 2443838 with your order number within three days, stating the reason for the refund. We will refund back the money.
- Refund of donations will not be allowed if the Section 80G Donation Receipts are already communicated / despatched to the donor.
- All refund requests must be made by the donor or the credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the donor and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.